If one is interested in playing a high stake tournament, then PokerStars is the perfect place for him. As it always offers high state tournament and one is coming next later this month. PokerStars have made the announcement of organizing the inaugural High Rollers series starting from Nov. 26 2017 to Dec. 4.
The series will start on Nov 26 with a buy-in tournament of $2,100 that will offer the guaranteed prize of $1 million; it will be the same day, when $200,000 guaranteed 5-Card PLO event will start. One would need $2,100 to get into this tournament.
The series two High Rollers command a $10,300 buy-in and it is expected that, it will surely attract some of the best specialist of online poker tournament in the business.
The schedule of PokerStars High Rollers is as follow
- Tournament Buy-in will be on Nov. 26 and will start at 7 p.m.
- The High Rollers 01: $2,100 NLHE, $1M Gtd $2,100 will kick off at 8:30 p.m.
- The High Rollers 02: $2,100 5-Card PLO [6-Max], $200K Gtd $2,100 will start at 10 p.m.
- The High Rollers 03: $1,050 NLHE [8-Max], Turbo Progressive KO, $250K Gtd$1, 050 will take place on Nov. 27 and will start at 7 p.m.
- The High Rollers 04: $2,100 NLHE [8-Max] Progressive KO, $400K Gtd $2,100 will start at 8:30 p.m.
- The High Rollers 05: $1,050 NLHE [6-Max] Shootout, $200K Gtd $1,050 is scheduled for Nov. 28 and will kick off at 7 p.m.
- The High Rollers 06: $10,400 NLHE, $1M Gtd $10,300 will start at 8:30 p.m.
- The High Roller 07: $2,100 NLHE Turbo Progressive KO, $400K Gtd $2,100 is scheduled for Nov. 29 and will start at 7 p.m. Collect more details of the event from the internet.